Rules of the Slack Group
The San Antonio Developers slack group is a place for local SA developers to connect, a place to ask for help, and discuss work and interests. See more in the about section of this site.
Slack SADevs Rules and Guidelines
- Respect each other and the tools we use.
- Check the channel list before you decide to make a new channel. If a channel already exists that you want to create, just join it and start chatting!
- When creating a new channel, make sure you have a clear purpose for the channel. Do not create channels that others will not join or contribute to the discussion. It will be erased.
- If you have an issue, contact an admin. You can see the list of admins down below.
- Any kind of harassment reported to or observed by the admins will result in the immediate ejection of the harasser from the community.
San Antonio Devs Slack is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any chat topic. Participants violating these rules will be expelled from the group at the sole discretion of the group administrators.
Harassment includes offensive comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, sexual images, deliberate intimidation, stalking, sustained disruption of discussions or other events, and unwelcome sexual attention.
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please notify an administrator immediately. We can be pinged directly.
Direct, unsolicited contact for hiring or commercial purposes is not acceptable on this Slack. If a user asked you not to directly contact them or reports you for such unsolicited contact then you are expected to stop immediately or risk a ban.
[This code of conduct is adapted from Conference Code of Conduct and from NYCTech code of conduct under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License, additional content adapted from the Gopher Academy Slack Code of Conduct and forked from the tech404 CoC]
If you have other additions to this rule set, please submit them as a pull request.
Thanks, and happy chatting, San Antonio Developers!
Current admins (in order of start date):
- drlordrevandrew - Andrew
- bigjonroberts - Jon
- h10_a - Barbara
- Nathan - Nathan (lol)